Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sister Photoshoot

Here are a few photos from a shoot I did with my best friend and her younger sister, their mom wanted some pictures of the girls and I was honored they asked me to take them. Since I know both of the girls really good, I made it my goal to capture their charming nature and strong sister bond that is so special.
This was one of my favorite shots, it wasn't
a planned picture but I love how it
captures their giggly fun personalitys so well.



I love how this photo captures a special
connection that only sisters have.
These girls are both so beautiful and
charasmatic and were natural born models,
to me this picture represents an unbreakable
friendship they both share.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kenzie, i love the pictures that you did of these 2 Lovely ladies, the pictures really describe the relationship and bond between the two of them. Looks Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff so far! I wonder if you could capture some more candid shots? Sometimes these shots embody true emotion in a way that is difficult to pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures, very lush colors and cool shadows. Awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete