Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nick Onken

I recently have discovered a new photographer, thanks to some looking around on pinterest in the photography section. I fell in love with all his unique shots, he has this special way of capturing an individuals personality and his photos have a naturalness and ease about them and I think thats what drew me to his style of photography. My favorite shoot of his is the Pencils of Promise, and the other two shoots he did in third world countries. It's amazing how these people have nothing and still are happy, and the kids don't seem to mind and its so beautiful how he captured everyones moods and happiness, but still shows the impoverished side. Check it out:)


Nick Onken Portfolio

1 comment:

  1. Onken's photos definitely have an advertisement vibe to them. Is this the area you are thinking?

    ReplyDelete